Month Overview

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday "Undo List"

My Undo List



I saw this post on Project Happiness's Facebook Page that challenged people to make an undo list. This list isn't based on regrets but things you would like to cut out of your life. I think this is a great thing because I make todo lists on a daily basis, why not have a list of things I don't want to do. So here is my list:
  1. The past... Let it go already! 
  2. Over Emphasis of Others opinions. 
  3. External Forgiveness.  Don't forgive someone to their face until you forgive them in your heart! 
  4. Energy Zapping Food and People. I totally stole this one from Project Happiness but they are good ones! Who needs stuff and people that take away from you! Add people only for me please!
  5. Complaining! What do you accomplish by complaining?  In my opinion you are feeding negativity! 
  6. Regret. We have all done things we aren't proud of.  
  7. Putting Others First. Of course it is nice to be able to do things for other people but I have learned that if you fill your cup with everyone else's you have no room for you.  Take care of yourself first, its not selfish its necessary!
  8. Overthinking/overanalyzing.  Websters dictionary defines "Over" as forward beyond an edge or brink and often down.  Why go over the ledge! When it comes to negative thinking and analyzing you aren't doing anyone any favours. You will create problems that don't even exist. 
  9. Self Doubt.  If you don't believe in yourself who else will!
  10. Judgement. You have no idea what anyone else is going through so stop judging them.
There you have it! My UnDo list! I recommend you all try to do it and try to keep it up! I am going to!

Have a great Wednesday!



No comments: