Month Overview

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

30 Day Push Up Challenge

Push it Real Good! 

 I don't know about you but I struggle with push ups and really all upper body strength.  My running group and I have decided to take on a 30 day push up challenge to kick off 2016!  Not only are we building up to do 40 push ups but we are also working on good form! No Cheating!

I found this great article in Women's Health Website about the proper form that really helped me.  As our group has both men and women in it this helped direct us in the proper form adding some modifications that you can work into as you build up strength! I am starting with the modified version but am hoping to be able to do the basic push up for all 40 by the end!

Here is our challenge schedule!


I am starting Day 2! If you are struggling like me with push ups I encourage you to give this a shot!

A few push ups never hurt anyone! :)




No comments: