Month Overview

Monday, January 11, 2016

Sweat Pink!

#SweatPink

 
What an amazing way to kick off the year! Last week I received an email letting me know I was accepted as an ambassador for Sweat Pink! This is such an amazing community and I can feel the love already! It is so important to surround yourself with amazing people that share your journey with! This is such an honor and I cannot wait to meet new friends and inspirations through this program.  For those of you who do not know what Sweat Pink is here is their mission statement.

 
Firstly, Who doesn't love pink! If you have seen my running attire you would probably agree this Fit Fam screams Jocelyn! Also, I thrive to push myself and be the best I can be everyday! I think their mission is an amazing overview of really how everyone should live and cannot even put into words how exciting it is to be part of such a great community!
 
 
Another cool aspect of Sweat Pink is the regular challenges! Right now they have a yoga challenge which I am really excited to be a part of! I am a little behind but starting tonight I am going to get on the #flexandflow challenge.  This challenge gives you daily yoga poses to complete! Today's pose is a Reverse Plank! This exercise release tension in your shoulders! What an amazing stretch to start off your week!! I encoursage everyone to follow @fitapproach and keep up with your daily yoga poses! You can keep us all on the loop by sharing your photos on instagram #flexandflow! 
 
Keep up to date with their challenges and whats going on in #sweatpink world on social media or their website!
 
 All in all I want to share my excitement with you all and hopefully see your #flexandflow positions! I can't wait! 

I hope you all have an amazing Monday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! SO excited to sweat pink with you!! :D