Month Overview

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Hydrate Hydrate Hydrate

Must Need More Water!

Yesterday I had quite the day! Not only did I run 4km but I also did one hour of spin and then 30 minutes of stretching/core strength exercises! What an exciting day right! The day before I even hydrated like a champ and went bed early.  Unfortunately I had two glasses of wine with dinner and apparently that makes a different in my run! Needless to say my run was not my best! Not only did I get cramps but I had no motivation! I know everyones bodies are different but I have came to the conclusion that my body does not like alcohol! I can only imagine what it does to your body if after the abundance of water I drink it still impacts my potential the next day! So with the many other life improvements I am going to decease my alcohol consumption. I don't drink much as it is but I am now going to make sure I drink even less.

Here are the stats from our lunchtime run:

Distance: 3.98 km
Duration: 22.23 minutes
Pace:5.4 min/km
Max Speed: 15 kph

See what I mean when I say it wasn't my best! I guess they can't always be great! I am hoping today will be a little better I will be doing 5 km hopefully with a tad better time and pace.

My insight for the day is well everything you do in the day prior plays a role in your following day workout! So keep that in mind when you are working out! Also just remember the struggle you're in today is developing strength you need for tomorrow!


Wish me luck on my 5k today!

No comments: