Month Overview

Monday, May 4, 2015

Pursuit of Happiness

What Makes You Happy?

When you look at your life do you ever wonder if there is more? I read this article today on a girl who gave up money to live. She had a $95k job a great apartment and came to point where she asked herself what she was doing with her life and what it was that she wanted.  I didn't think this was a reality for anyone until about a week ago  I met a guy did similar to this article, he gave up an amazing job, nice cars, money, house to do what makes him happy! It's scary to think that people could do that because I honestly I don't know if I could. I think you really need to make happiness a priority to put yourself over the things that society has made impossible to live without.

I don't know about you but some days I focus so much on my bills and material things I need I lose track of what I love. I found this great quote today that simply the things I love!




I truly do love that morning sip of coffee, connections, wondering, songs and enjoying moments! These things are worth more then money. What makes you happy? What do you love? 

No comments: