Month Overview

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throwback Thursday: A little about me!

Happy Throwback Thursday!

So I feel a little rambly today and figured I would give you a little more information on me in case any of you are curious. I also wanted to brag about a great visit I had this weekend!

I was born in Calgary and then moved to Hinton where I lived until I was 18. I guess this makes me somewhat of a small town girl.  My friends may argue this point though, I may be a little high maintenance...

I was so lucky to meet up with one of my best friends from Hinton this weekend! I haven't seen her in years! I got to meet her beautiful baby and fiancĂ©! You know when you are going through a rough time and you talk with someone that feels like home.  Well she has been one of my closest friends since I'm pretty sure I was 6 or 7.  We have been through the good, the bad and the ugly together (you should have seen me when I was a pre-teen). It was so nice to catch up with her and it was so great seeing how even though she has had a hard couple years it is all turning out for the best!  Their family is just picture perfect!


This is us on Sunday!


I have a couple really great friends in Hinton and even though I don't speak with them everyday I am pretty sure every time I see them it's like I never moved away!

I read this quote the other day that says "The people that are meant to be in your life always make their way back into it."  I completely believe that! If you haven't guessed that is the quote that I am basing this blog sesh on!

Well there is a little random insight as to where I came from and little brag sesh about my wonderful surprise visit this weekend!


No comments: