Month Overview

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Bucket List

My Bucket List


Last night I was looking through Pinterest and got onto a bucket list kick. So I start my Bucket list.  I started one awhile ago but didn't keep up with it so now i will add that list too and put a pic under it when i accomplish it. Its going to be updated regularly but I will add what I have and then write a little blurb  about it or post a pic under it when I complete the remaining ones.  In todays world it is so easy to get side tracked and lose who you are so I am hoping on top of everything else this helps keeps me me! I recommend everyone has an evolving bucket list.  You only live once and you might as well accomplish everything you want to!

At the end of my life I want to be able to say I am at peace and comfortable in every area of my life. I am strong and capable!

Here is my list!
Travel the world (So far I have been to Mexico, Dominican, Cuba, All over the US and Europe (Italy and France)).
Do a pageant (Miss Universe Canada 2010)

Do a marathon ( Working on it)
Hold a baby cheetah
Go on an african safari
Help build an orphanage
Book an airplane ticket and just leave
Walk on fire (the rock thing)
Be a movie extra
Go dirt biking
Walk behind a waterfall
Write a letter to Juliet and paste it on Juliet's Wall

Ride a water taxi in Venice

Write a blog (In progress)
Write a letter to myself
Take a walk through Paris
Ice skate in central park
Go on a vacation by myself (Went to Europe on my own this year!)


Write on the "Before I die" wall in New Orleans
Go to a Broadway Show in Chicago, Boston and New York
Watch the ball drop in Time Square in New York
Go to the Alcatraz Prison in San Fransisco (By choice)
Go somewhere I have never seen every year
Visit a castle
Go to Ireland
Name a star
Jump on a water trampoline
Adopt a child
Dance in the rain (CHECK, a photo may have ruined this morning)
Be the maid of honor in my best friends wedding
Visit the house from UP
Throw a coin and make a wish at the Trevi Fountain (I threw 3 however it was under construction!)


Tour Rome (Ruins, Colosseum)


Run the boardwalk in Nice France
Spend a week in Monaco
Tour Paris (museums, eiffel tower)
See the Statue of Liberty
Spend Valentines Day in Paris
Ride an Elephant
Watch a sunset in Santorini Greece
Tour Greece
Float in the Dead Sea
Visit the Holy Land
Stay in a water bungalow
Stand under the Hollywood Sign (And take a pic obviously)
Swim in the largest pool in the world
Take a photo every day of one year
Send a message in a bottle
Go to Vatican City
Add a lock to the Love Lock bridge in Paris
Let go of a floating lantern in Thailand
Swim with dolphins (CHECK!)
Throw a dart and travel to wherever it lands
Fill and truck with pillows and watch a meteor shower
Go on a girls trip with my mom
Buy an old ford and redo it
Own a Jaguar XJ
Get my masters degree
Learn how to make  perigees as good as my grandmas
Watch a Victoria Secret Fashion Show Live
Stay on the Vegas Strip with Tia!
Go to the Sydney Opera house!
Get a tour of Niagara Falls
Get a tour of a Vineyard
This is what I have so far. Although its always growing I am determined to do it all.

Hope you all do the same. Keep you you!


No comments: