Month Overview

Thursday, June 18, 2015

A Girl Needs Her Tunes

A Girl Needs Her Tunes

I love music that I can relate to! I also find it inspirational and when I cannot express myself or feel lost music always helps! Running is a journey of getting through a tough time and when I am running my music reminds me what I am doing at the points I struggle to keep my mind focused. I made playlists for my 5 km run and my 10 km run.  I wasn't sure how fast I was going to run so the 5 km one is fairly long (I realized with that one as well shuffle is not the way to go).  I also made a 5 km pace training run playlist as well! The 10 km run I made a set playlist using the pace of songs and inspiration as needed.  Here they are if you need some tracks for you next run!


5 Km Run



5 Km Pace Training


10 Km Run




Hope you enjoy them! If you have any good songs for my half marathon playlist I would love input!


No comments: